MILANI LIMITED EDITION ROSE POWDER BLUSHES

Hello! :)  I'm incredibly late with the following product photos and swatches but, here they are! lol  


I purchased these a little while ago - back in late June.  I was surprised that the CVS near me actually had them since they are usually sold out of their blushes.  I also have Coral Cove from the permanent line but of course, I haven't opened it yet.  lol  I'm telling you, the makeup addiction can be bad...

Now that they are open,  I plan to use them to see how they wear on the face after foundation/powder application.  From what I could tell from the initial swatch, these aren't extremely pigmented and I don't necessarily believe that is a bad thing since I really like Luminoso Baked Blush.  

I'm still getting comfortable with doing FOTD's since I rarely do my face during the week.  I'll try to get some up on here, shortly. :)

Let's get to it - (Clockwise) American Beauty Rose, Awakening Rose, Blossomtime Rose.

Packaging:


Opened (natural light):


Awakening Rose 10 (natural light, flash, natural light):




Blossomtime Rose 11 (natural light, flash, natural light):




American Beauty Rose 09 (natural lighting only):



Out of the three, I have to say I like Awakening Rose and Blossomtime Rose best.  Blossomtime Rose is peach and Awakening Rose is a soft rose.

I also noticed that American Beauty Rose came off a little chalky.

Nonetheless, the rose design of the product is so darn cute and that makes me not want to use it. lol

Be back soon!


4 comments :

  1. Great detailed post! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take amazing photos. Can you come here and photograph some of my makeup so I can start beauty blogging again? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You take great photos, too, Steph! But sure, when I visit, I got you! :)

      Delete