LIMITED EDITION MILANI AMORE MATTE LIP CREME - BELOVED, DESIRE & ROMANCE

Hiya!  I'm back for the last three lip swatches of the LE Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme line! 




You can find the lip swatch post for Adore and Lust, here.

And the lip swatch post for Crush, Embrace and Flirt, here.

I won't yap too much in this post as my thoughts are still the same - I love this line and hope Milani makes them permanent.  I was so lucky to get the last three (to complete my collection) from my dear friend, Danni, in New York.  She was able to find them in a CVS by her work.  She sent them to me last week and I am now a happy gal!  Thank you, Danni'chan! xo.

No more talkin' - find the product photos and swatches below! (^_^)

Top to Bottom:  Beloved, Desire, Romance



Beloved - applied well with no patchiness


Desire - applied well with no patchiness


Romance - applied a little bit patchy and I noticed the formula was not as thick as it's sisters


Color wise, I seriously love all of them.  When it comes down to application, these were the best and gave me zero to little trouble:  Adore, Lust, Crush, Beloved and Desire.

I hope this was a helpful series of lip swatches and I pray Milani gets these in stores again ASAP!  

Until the next time! xo ~L

0 comments :

Post a Comment